1. Generate revenue/ achieving the targets for the company by acquiring new clients through references and other sources.
2. Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
3. Know market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis.
4. Monitor BSE/NSE and other international market performance.
5. Provide key clients daily information related to trading and market movements.
6. To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
1. Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
2. Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being.
3. A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market.
4. Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients thus generating insights for clients.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Good Analytical Skills.
3+ years of Exp. in Wealth Management / BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance)